[JONAT-chat] Re: Jonat-chat digest, Vol 1 #188 - 3 msgs

Bob jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:45:05 -0600

If I can

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of SidPacks@aol.com
Sent: December 2, 2004 5:35 PM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: [JONAT-chat] Re: Jonat-chat digest, Vol 1 #188 - 3 msgs

Christina

In thinking about your comment, I think that if we want to expand on the
successes of the last tour, we should not just turn to the executive
committee, but look at a wider scope of input.  '04 was developed from the
executive committee, and there have been some good comments here on how we
might increase participation and enthusiasm.  I like the wider circle of
input myself to conceptualize any major changes to the Tour philosophy.

Bob

"...and that comes back to the goals and
objectives of having the thing in the first place, and I look to the
Executive Committee to clarify and mold a worthy set of goals and
objectives.  This
has to be important enough for people to make it high priority to spend time
and
money to participate.  I'm still in if it sounds like there is some
enthusiasm and intelligent thinking out there.

Christina Lilienthal"
Participants Chat List
JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
REPLY TO : Jonat-chat@autox.team.net