[JONAT-chat] J06

Charlie Welkie jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:44:10 -0800

Congrats on your Bronze Fazal!

PAG involvement reminded me of something that came to mind in May ...

Perhaps Jaguar and the dealers would like to participate ... one of each
Jaguar model could start off and act as "the banton" as successive dealers
drove them along the route.
This might even open up opportunities for service workshops and some auto
oriented activities for those interested at the participating dealerships.

Just a thought ...
Cheers
Charlie