[JONAT-chat] Who Said this isn't a Democracy? - Tour Badges

F. Ronald Rader rader@interworld.net
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:38:25 -0800

--=====================_1800478==.ALT

that decal from the Copperstate 1000 took the paint off my door last year.
ron Rader

At 07:26 AM 2/10/2004, Jeff Snook wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>If we have a license plate, I prefer "Spiffy #2.  But, I was thinking some
>sort of adhesive decal for both doors, something like they use for the
>Colorado Grand or Copperstate 1000.  See attached picture.  This type of
>identification stands out and really let's people know these cars are on a
>tour.
>
>We had a MG club from Ohio do a 5 day tour and stopped at our Museum last
>summer.  They had decals on each car.  See attached picture.
>
>As far as entry fee goes, I don't mind paying $20 or even higher, to get a
>goody bag along with the signage that identifies the car is part of this
>tour.
>
>Jeff Snook
>ASC, Ohio
><http://www.snooksdreamcars.com>http://www.snooksdreamcars.com

--=====================_1800478==.ALT

door last year.<br>
ron Rader<br><br>
At 07:26 AM 2/10/2004, Jeff Snook wrote:<br>
All,<br>
&quot;Spiffy #2.&nbsp; But, I was thinking some sort of adhesive decal
for both doors, something like they use for the Colorado Grand or
Copperstate 1000.&nbsp; See attached picture.&nbsp; This type of
identification stands out and really let's people know these cars are on
a tour.<br>
tour and stopped at our Museum last summer.&nbsp; They had decals on each
car.&nbsp; See attached picture.<br>
paying $20 or even higher, to get a goody bag along with the signage that
identifies the car is part of this tour.&nbsp; <br>
Jeff Snook<br>
ASC, Ohio<br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message ----- <br>

<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:engl@jonat.org">Bob England</a> <br>

<dd>To:</b>

<dd>and let us know your preference (there is no link to it on the website).&nbsp; The SC's, ASC's, and EC have discussed this ad nausium (although this is the first screening of samples), and I think its time to let everyone in on the action.&nbsp; SC's and ASC's feel free to chime in too.<br>

<dd>Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)<br>

<dd>Route Coordinator<br>

</dl><br>