[JONAT-chat] FW: At last the truth about the Jaguar X-type four wheel drive is revealed here

Mike Powley jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:06:33 -0700

Hi John, loved your "coverage" of the Victoria & out of BC JONAT experience
..you write well/good??? What ever, and I see by the "chat" on the JONAT
"talk line" others liked it too ..very well done - here for fun is a "story
board" on some of the JONAT proceedings before you joined them ..all the
best & sorry I did not meet you at the ABFM in Vancouver .but then, maybe
next time

.cheers Mike P.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]