[JONAT-chat] RE: [JONAT-chat] Mesa Verde  (Colorado sector) l odging

engl jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:33:01 -0600

Hopefully I didn't miss anything - I think I'm up to date on the itinerary.
There is a pending change upstream of Robert though that he and Mark
(Houston) are working on.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Mark Stephenson
Sent: March 23, 2004 2:42 PM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: [JONAT-chat] Mesa Verde  (Colorado sector) lodging

Robert,

You have me totally confused. Here's the itinerary cut and pasted from the
website:

OKLAHOMA CITY
April 23	 Friday	 Dallas / Ft. Worth	 to	 Oklahoma City
April 24	 Saturday	 Oklahoma City	 to	 ?
April 25	 Sunday	 ?	 to	 Garden City OK
DENVER
April 26	 Monday	 Garden City OK	 to	 Golden CO
April 27	 Tuesday	 Golden CO	 to	 Gunnison CO
April 28	 Wednesday	 Gunnison CO	 to	 Mesa Verde National Park CO	 3 hour
park tour

Is there a route change not posted? Bob! Help! :-)

Does this revision mean you want to do the hand-off in Cortez? Yikes! My
sector is already to go with Mesa Verde as the handoff. I could redo it
starting at Cortez. Either that or we should keep the handoff at Far View.
If we are down to a week or less to go and we don't have a bunch of people
trying to join us at Mesa Verde, then we can wing it and cancel and Mesa
Verde and book in Cortez. Or book both places for the 28th, but a bunch of
cancellations at the last minute seems unfair.

Dick, what are you planning?

While I like the idea of cutting off a half hour at the beginning, the drive
to Page is almost all 65 mph 2-lane highway, According to my calculations it
should be about 5 hours, 45 minutes of driving time for 292 miles.

Mark