[JONAT-chat] Mesa Verde  (Colorado sector) lodging

Bob jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:46:21 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C41174.193C7E90

I thought it might be worthwhile following up a bit on Robert's note lest it
be taken out of context.

There was a bit of confusion a while back on the date's in Roberts Sector
(Colorado), and I think we have had this straightened out a month or so ago.
I know Robert will correct me if I am wrong, but I think we're cooking
there.

There is some "correction" going to happen to the Route between Houston and
Colorado.  We had an SC for this route, but unfortunately he had to drop out
a bit back.  We then had a promise from down San Antonio way for some help,
but this just recently fell through as well.  We are working to finalize
things in Texas, as I know those of you who have indicated you want to run
this Sector need to know PDQ.  I had asked Robert and Mark (Houston) to
consider extending there Sectors to cover the gap between them - it would be
a lot of extra work for one or the other, or both of them, but I did had my
fingers crossed.

I'm hoping Robert isn't chewing the carpet in his VdP Majestic - he sent me
some photos the other day and what a beauty !

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org