[JONAT] RE: Mailing List Test

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 3 08:36:02 2003

Larry: I feel exactly the way you do. This is in danger of becoming
over-organised. Obviously we need a structure, but at the point that it
becomes a burden rather than fun, we are in trouble.
                                Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Karpman" <lkarpman@attbi.com>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] RE: Mailing List Test

: Jamie:
:
: I got on the forum, so I'm not sure what I'm waiting for from Bob.
:
: Also, I can hardly keep up with this email "flood." I'm so far behind at
: work and home. Can someone send me a list of what is needed from me as a
SC
: for Dallas/Ft. Worth. I will do my best to accommodate, but I really need
: volunteer to take this sector. I want this tour to succeed, but I am
: concerned that I am falling terribly behind the power curve.
:
: Larry
: