[JONAT] Keep it Fun - Not too Much Work

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 3 12:00:02 2003

Gregory

You are right ... there is a fine line between over organized and poor
planning.  Hopefully we are hovering over that knife edge, and not falling
to one side or the other.  If we do start falling to one side or the other,
I'd ask everyone to let us all know.  We don't want to make this too much
work for anyone, and we want the Tour to be enjoyed by everyone.

Bob