[JONAT] New Sector Coordinator - Calgary AB

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 3 18:04:01 2003

We've got another Sector Coordinator on-board, Fred Griffiths in Calgary.

Fred is representing the Vintage Sports Car Club of Calgary, and indicates
that he will likely hand off to a lucky volunteer permanent coordinator in
the near future.

Welcome Fred !

Ian and Barry, as Fred neighbouring SC's, please get in touch with him and
let him know your thoughts on your portion of the route as you currently
have it thought out, and work out hand-off points between your sectors.

Fred's volunteering means all of the north-of-the-border sectors have SC's
assigned.  We have potential SC's pending for Minneapolis and San Francisco.
Although we've got feelers out for all areas, there are still a few needed
(New Orleans, Houston, Oklahoma, Las Vegas, Portland OR, Chicago, Detroit,
Boston, Virginia, Carolinas, and Atlanta).  If you've got some good contacts
in these areas, ask them if they might be interested.

Again - welcome Fred !

Bob England
www.jonat.org