[JONAT] Handbook & Misc Handoff

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 6 09:29:01 2003

The "decals" are in work at this time.  So that is a valid item for the
"package".

An idea just crossed my mind ... what about a small booklet at the end of
the Tour to document each year's Tour and to have a memento of the Tour for
each registrant?  Nothing too expensive but "interesting, similar to Dr.
Andrachuk's JagCare series?  It could include maps of the Tour route and
specifics on each Sector's highlights.

Now the thought keeps developing ... should this be an optional item which
can be ordered at the end of the Tour?  Or perhaps this should be a part of
the Tour itself.  As in maybe this is how someone can have the route maps
with them for the entire Tour without having to access the web (not all of
us have laptops).  The cost could be included in the price of the entry fee.
This could be part of the handouts at the beginning of each Sector where a
member actually starts their portion of the Tour.  Or better I guess they
could be mailed to each registered Tourer prior to the start date in
Orlando.

Thoughts?

Jamie