[JONAT] Meeting point for SF and "North"; was - JONAT - San Francisco

Jerry Mouton jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 20 20:51:02 2003

Jamie,

I'll take us through the mountains on the last half,
so they can enjoy the coast in Oregon.

They'll get Hwy 1 through Big Sur and Carmel,
then Napa Valley, then mountains and valley, then your
coastline.  Sounds pretty varied.

Hwy 5 is dry, but there is Booneville and the coast range,
which I always enjoy.  Clear Lake, Calistoga,
We'll see what I can find.

The original handoff point was Eureka, but I'll see how the
mileage looks.  We can play it by ear.  Was Eureka a
problem for you?  Not that there's anything special about
it as far as I know, but something we should avoid there?

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"