[JONAT] Shipping cars for part of the route

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 21 22:17:03 2003

Alan

I LIKE your idea of shipping the cars by train to Vancouver and riding along
with them.  That would be a HOOT!  Not sure its possible (Via does not run
through Regina or Calgary any more) but sounds like a great idea.  Now ...
is it worth following up on ?

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
JONAT Executive Committee (Route Coordinator)
http://www.jonat.org