[JONAT] RE: JONAT- shipping

Ron Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 21 22:20:02 2003

For the Healey event in in Tahoe last year we shopped the prices and went with
intercity lines.

http://www.intercitylines.com/

best price, very accommodating. completely enclosed.
They picked up in San Diego orange county, irvine and west LA and delivered all
to Tahoe.
Did the same in reverse. we filled it with 7 cars. ask for Bob.
tell him Ron Rader & Corvette Mike sent you.
ron
YMMV