[JONAT] Marques

craig talbot jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 26 13:10:03 2003

Gregory,

Here's some food for thought. The Vintage Sports Car Club of Calgary was
asked to help organize the Calgary sector, and I stepped up to the plate
to be the SC. I just happen to be a Jaguar owner, but the club webmaster
is into Triumphs and set the route from Calgary to the Saskatchewan
handoff. If other non-Jaguar owner club members help me organize this
sector are we not going to allow them to drive with us?

Craig
92 VDP V12
64 E Type