[JONAT] Marques

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 26 13:17:01 2003

Sure, in your Jaguar. Otherwise, it ceases to be a Jaguar tour and becomes a
British car tour in which most happen to be Jaguars. There are lots of All
British runs available all over North America, but as far as I know, this is
the only Jaguar run. I vote that we keep it that way.
                                    Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "craig talbot" <talbotc@telus.net>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Marques

: Gregory,
:
: Here's some food for thought. The Vintage Sports Car Club of Calgary was
: asked to help organize the Calgary sector, and I stepped up to the plate
: to be the SC. I just happen to be a Jaguar owner, but the club webmaster
: is into Triumphs and set the route from Calgary to the Saskatchewan
: handoff. If other non-Jaguar owner club members help me organize this
: sector are we not going to allow them to drive with us?
:
: Craig
: 92 VDP V12
: 64 E Type
:
: Dr Gregory Andrachuk wrote:
: >
: > Bob: this was not my understanding at all. I thought this was to be a
JAGUAR
: > tour, not an ALL British tour, of which there are many! Can we have this
: > clarified, please, and could someone explain why we would want any
marque
: > OTHER than Jaguars?
: >                                                 Gregory
: JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list
: REPLY TO : JONAT@autox.team.net
: www.jonat.org