[JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 28 10:44:01 2003

Bob:     I think "escort privileges" is a great way of solving the problem
for owners of other marques who have helped out, and a good term to use.
Daimlers made during Jaguar ownership are automatically authorised.

                            Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert MacLeay" <robertml@jonat.org>
To: "JONAT list" <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

: How about "Escort Privileges" for a helping club, for their segment?
:
: For the entire tour, I think we should restrict entry to Jaguars (and
maybe
: Daimlers?) only.
:
: And if your Jag goes temperamental the day/week/month before...
: Well, I've got three extra seats in my Jaguar, and I'm sure others will
have
: one or three as well.
:
: --