[JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

Jerry Mouton jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 28 11:00:01 2003

Let's not forget that we're talking about the open,
public roads here.  JONAT really won't have the
right to restrict anybody up to and including Ford
Excursions from riding the route if they want to.

Obviously our indoor events will be private, and
registration can be limited, but let's not
waste any time trying to do the impossible.

There was a recent National JCNA event at which
club members were verbally abused and chased away
from a ride.  Sorry, but I would not want to be associated
with any event of that sort.  If we are going that way,
please let us decide now so we can get the riff-raff like
me out.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"