[JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

Ron Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 28 23:11:03 2003

Jerry, Jerry Jerry:
Add three can of water!

They are public roads and anyone can drive on them but it is a Jaguar event.

I am sure no one wants to repeat the "incident of ...."
where was that place in Tennessee?

It should be primarily a Jaguar event. We will recruit Jaguar owners and
drivers.
I do not believe there will be an inquisition along the way.
Ron

Ron Rader
Regional Coordinator – Los Angeles
JONAT Jaguar Owners North America Tour 2004
http://jonat.org/

1967 E FHC
1994 XJ6
1965 Healey BJ8