[JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 28 14:13:02 2003

Jerry: no one, least of all me, is trying to police anyone. Clearly, we are
using public roads and will be "infiltrated" anyway. We are simply speaking
of the official make-up of this tour.
                                    Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Jaguar or Jag plus others? - Marques

: Let's not forget that we're talking about the open,
: public roads here.  JONAT really won't have the
: right to restrict anybody up to and including Ford
: Excursions from riding the route if they want to.
:
: Obviously our indoor events will be private, and
: registration can be limited, but let's not
: waste any time trying to do the impossible.
:
: There was a recent National JCNA event at which
: club members were verbally abused and chased away
: from a ride.  Sorry, but I would not want to be associated
: with any event of that sort.  If we are going that way,
: please let us decide now so we can get the riff-raff like
: me out.
:
: Jerry
:
: Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"