[JONAT] CAA /AAA

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Dec 3 21:29:01 2003

Can I just suggest that the fee should be optional? If we start loading too
many fees on the participants, we will reduce the numbers. Many will already
belong either to the CAA and its provincial associations (BCAA, OAA, etc),
or the AAA. If so, they already have reciprocal provileges and no fee is
necessary. Would it not be better just to suggest that each partcipant join
the AAA or the CAA? I really think that we should be leaving the onus to
prepare the cars, and to look after the cars, to the participants
themselves.
                                        Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike O'Brien" <mikeob@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] RE: FYI

: I am prepared to approach CAA headquarters in Ottawa but I am not up to
: speed on  registration. Are we talking about one  fee for the entire
: tour, one fee for each sector or what? And if any of the above apply
: what amount has been set and to whom is it paid?
:
: --
: Mike O'Brien
: Ottawa Sector Coordinator
: Jaguar Owner's North America Tour (Jonat)
: http://www.jonat.org
:
:
: Bob wrote:
:
: > This would be a great idea ... we might offer a small degree of free
: > advertising with this.  Does anyone have any contacts with AAA or CAA ?
: >
: > Bob England
: >