[JONAT] RE: FYI

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Dec 4 21:22:01 2003

Bob: yes, if there is a dinner, and I thought that is what we were all
doing, then there has to be a sector fee, although I am not sure how we
collect this. If the other sectors are not having a meal, I'd like to know
very soon.
                                                Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <engl@accesscomm.ca>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] RE: FYI

: Gregory
:
: If you are having a dinner in these centres, and you do not have a
sponsor,
: then the participants will have to pay (am I following you correctly?).
: Then, you will need to collect money from participants, and hence a Sector
: fee and back to where we started.  Or collecting money at the door - still
: form of sector fee but more of a user-pay type approach but tougheer to
: predict numbers.
:
: I'm suspecting (or hoping?) that 25-30 people might be a light for your
: area, but it all depends upon how much PR you do locally, and how much
: national and international press we can get.  It's a good place to start
: though.
:
: Bob
: