[JONAT] Fees

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Dec 6 00:58:01 2003

Bob,

There's no reason we can't set a maximum for the sector fee. Given a choice,
because of the $44/$49 for the Fun Run, I won't be charging a fee and I'd
argue that if anyone does, it should be low -- no more than $20. If a fee is
charged, being a JONAT fee, I think the SC should track his expenses and any
excess should be returned to JONAT.

Mark - AZ