[JONAT] RE: INSURANCE

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Dec 6 11:16:01 2003

Bob: another reason to keep it simple: a 100% disclaimer so the participant
acknowledges that he is *voluntarily* just one of a group of people using
the public roads at approximately the same time as others, and that he
accepts ALL risks associated with such an activity. Period. And no fees.
                                Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <engl@accesscomm.ca>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 6:50 AM
Subject: [JONAT] RE: INSURANCE

: Mark
:
: We are not incorporated, and the assets worth messing with are personal
: assets.  JONAT cannot help with legal bills as there would be no money to
: help with - back to our personal assets.  Unless someone can say "you
won't
: be sued", I think we should look at some sort of insurance or 100%
foolproof
: disclaimer.  Note that in no way am I an expert in this field, and am only
: speaking as a frightened-of-litigation lay person - in fact I hope I am
: wrong but it is an avenue we need to pursue.
:
: Bob
:
: