[JONAT] RE: INSURANCE

Jagboard Administrator jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Dec 6 09:12:01 2003

Certainly, there is a lawyer among our rabble who can hammer out a thorough
enough disclaimer.  If all we are providing is a "suggested course" than the
individuals hold very little over which to sue or need insurance.  JONAT as
an entity might want some basic umbrella liability policy which, given the
nature of the organization, should not be expensive at all.

Trey