[JONAT] Fees and splitting them up.

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Dec 7 10:33:01 2003

Barry:  We will be following this procedure as well. Participants will be
responsible for themselves in everyway, except for finding their way around,
and finding resources. We will help with those things. And I am looking
forward to the wine tastings. We may set up something like that here on the
Island as well.
                                        Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry La Pointe" <bpointe@telus.net>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Fees and splitting them up.

: Greg & Mark, I must be a man of simple needs, (as long as one of them is a
: V12 E Type). Hasn't anyone heard of "User Pay"? I will be keeping my
sector
: as simple as possible and applying the policy of "User Pay". This way you
: can do what you want, eat what and where you want and stay where you can
: afford. In addition to laying out the main route and an alternate thru my
: sector I will also be supplying names and rates of the local Hotels that
: respond, with one of them being the departure point as well as restaurants
: in the area. I will also be setting up pre-arranged "Wine Tasting" at a
: couple of the cottage wineries on the trip from Penticton to Vernon as
that
: is a short 100 KM trip. The tasting is free but you will pay for any
: purchases while there.I would hope that everyone insures both themselves
and
: their vehicles for any and all possible "illnesses". I intend to have
myself
: covered while in the USA. I know that we would like to cover any and all
: possibilities but this talk of liability and suing is starting to rattle
and
: unnerve me.
: ----- Original Message ----- Barry La Pointe
: Okanagan Sector Coordinator