[JONAT] Merry Christmas (I don't think I'm receiving e-mail)

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Dec 27 13:12:01 2003

Sorry Mark, I have been running in too many directions at once ... and
completely have forgotten to send out the notice of my inprogress move with
subsequent isolation (electronically speaking).  Heck, we just learned
yesterday that we don't even have cable TV on our new road.  If we want it,
we have to pay about $900 PLUS the regular install fees.  I'm not too sure I
will be doing that at this time.  The kids will just have to deal with it!
<smile>

Anyways, this may be my last post for a couple of weeks as I'm preparing to
disconnect all our computing at the present location (old house) and move it
all to the new property (which doesn't have cable modem, satellite or DSL
capabilities as of now).  It'll take me a while to get the important things
settled in and then I can try to recall how to set up a modem on the regular
phone lines again.  Then I'll be back.

Hope everyone had a terrific Christmas!  And Dru & I wish everyone a happy,
prosperous & serene New Year!

Jamie

Jamie & Dru - Marysville, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne