[JONAT] Merry Christmas (I don't think I'm receiving e-mail)

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Dec 27 16:33:01 2003

Jamie,
Long time no talk. Congratulations on your move. I have been working
like crazy on the e-type. I don't know if I'll have it done for summer
2004, but that's my deadline so far. I have 2 rear resonators and
stainless tips for your XJ12, sitting in my trunk. I sometimes teach in
Everett, so I can come drop them off. Or maybe you want me to keep them
here for a couple months while you get everything settled in your new
house?  No problem if you do.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Jamie - JONAT
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 12:07 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Merry Christmas (I don't think I'm receiving
e-mail)

Sorry Mark, I have been running in too many directions at once ... and
completely have forgotten to send out the notice of my inprogress move
with subsequent isolation (electronically speaking).  Heck, we just
learned yesterday that we don't even have cable TV on our new road.  If
we want it, we have to pay about $900 PLUS the regular install fees.
I'm not too sure I will be doing that at this time.  The kids will just
have to deal with it! <smile>

Anyways, this may be my last post for a couple of weeks as I'm preparing
to disconnect all our computing at the present location (old house) and
move it all to the new property (which doesn't have cable modem,
satellite or DSL capabilities as of now).  It'll take me a while to get
the important things settled in and then I can try to recall how to set
up a modem on the regular phone lines again.  Then I'll be back.

Hope everyone had a terrific Christmas!  And Dru & I wish everyone a
happy, prosperous & serene New Year!

Jamie

Jamie & Dru - Marysville, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne