[JONAT] "Daily Plan or Buddy System"; was - SECTOR ROUTES

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Wed May 7 06:02:01 2003

------=_NextPart_000_03D8_01C31455.7BC21B00

On that subject I'm hoping the "buddy system" will help out here.  =
During most of the Tour I'm sure someone will somehow usually pair up =
with at least one other Tourer and probably have at least a lunch =
together if not travel in pairs (at a minimum).  This kind of goes along =
with the thought that we as Jaguar owners are generally the type to =
attract "like kinds" and enjoy each other's war stories and such.

It's basically an "unwritten rule" and/or expectation, at least as I was =
brought up, that when I join a group event I have a responsibility to =
the group to conduct myself in a manner which does not reflect badly on =
the group and to ensure that at least one other person in the group =
knows my general whereabouts at all times.

This reflects on my "maturity" statement I mentioned in another post on =
this subject.  We can only "lead a Jaguar driver to water, we cannot =
make them ...", but we can be clear as to the expectations of the Group.

Jamie Duffey - Everett, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004