[JONAT] Arizona

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Sat May 10 16:09:02 2003

Huh?  What?

Jamie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <engl@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 2:36 PM
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Arizona

> Mark
>
> Some great thoughts and observations.  I hope everyone took the time to
read over your note as it has some great insights.

> Bob England
> '69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
> Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
> Route Coordinator
> http://www.jonat.org

down Phoenix way have received on the PUB list from people attending the
JCNA event down that way.  I know Mark was involved in organizing the event.
Congratulations Mark!  Obviously a well organized affair.  I hope you'll
choose to pass on some of your secrets to us!