[JONAT] Individual vs. Tour Responsibility

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 12 00:09:00 2003

I don't think you'd have to list them -- just mention "its sponsors" or
"contributors." Likewise with the organizers. I don't think we have to track
and list them all like they did for the AH thing. I think we can just cover
them with a blanket "JONAT, its officers, staff, and volunteers."

Mark