[JONAT] Individual vs. Tour Responsibility

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 12 00:36:02 2003

Ron and Mark:  I think the first (Rally) waiver would scare the daylights
out of most people. I certainly don't intend to do anything dangerous. Do
any of you?
    The JCNA waiver, or the ABFM waiver I sent a couple of days ago should
be sufficient without terrorising the potential participants. Opinions?
                                            Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Stephenson" <marks@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 9:52 PM
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Individual vs. Tour Responsibility

: Ron,
:
: It looks good. It will have to be modified to JONAT vs. AH clubs, and will
: have to be expanded to include the rules of the road in the U.S. and
Canada
: and the states and provinces contained therein.
:
: The JCNA one is even simpler:
: RELEASE OF LIABILITY: I hereby agree to enter the above described car(s)
in
: the JCNA 2003 Challenge Championship and to participate in other planned
: activities scheduled during the event. In consideration of the right and
: privilege to enter and participate in these events and other valuable
: considerations, and intending to be legally bound, I agree to release the
: Jaguar Clubs of North America, Inc., and the 2003 Challenge Championship
: committee from any and all liability for injuries, damages, or losses
: arising from my entry and attendance in this event.
:
: Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona
: Jaguar Owners North American Tour (www.jonat.org)
: April 15 - July 4, 2004
: