[JONAT] Vandusen All British Field Meet

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 12 00:40:01 2003

Bob: yes, we said 4 PM, at the XJ display;  and yes, my team of Dave Cooke
and Doug Ingram and Roy Gill will be there. It shouldn't take too long to
iron out a few things.
    Bob: do we have a poster to show at the Western Driver desk (they are
the sponsors)? We should also put a notice up on the bulletin board.
    I won't be going over until Saturday morning so if you are at the 'Meet
and Greet" on Friday night and run into Patrick Stewart, he is the fellow
from Western Driver who encouraged us to do this. Make yourself known to
him.
                                    Gregory

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <engl@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 10:01 PM
Subject: [JONAT] Vandusen All British Field Meet

: Seems to me a while back we had arranged to get together at the Vandusen
All
: British Field Meet for those of us going.  Do I remember correctly that we
: were going to gather at the XJ display at 4:00 (that's next Saturday).  [I
: seem to have not saved that particular e-mail.]
:
: Who all is going besides Jamie, Gregory, and myself?  I suspect some of
: Gregory's committee will be there as well (?)
:
: Bob England
: '69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
: Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
: Route Coordinator
: http://www.jonat.org
:
: JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list
: REPLY TO : JONAT@autox.team.net
: www.jonat.org