[JONAT] Vandusen All British Field Meet

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 12 19:28:01 2003

Gregory

I'll see if I can't put together a poster or two for the Western Driver
desk, as well as a notice for the bulletin board.

I won't be at the meet and greet, as my wife and I are visiting friends
Friday night.  Anyone else going?

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org