[JONAT] Individual vs. Tour Responsibility

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 12 00:49:01 2003

Agreed. But this is not a rally. This particular form does not seem suitable
for a number of reasons. Mostly that it gives the impression that we are
about to do something that will almost certainly injure us. Perhaps we can
come up with something a little "gentler" which does not imply that
litigation is a sure result of this tour.
                                    Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Rader" <rader@interworld.net>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Individual vs. Tour Responsibility

: Gregory:
: this is a question best answered by legal experts.
: Ron
:
: Dr Gregory Andrachuk wrote:
:
: > Ron and Mark:  I think the first (Rally) waiver would scare the
daylights
: > out of most people. I certainly don't intend to do anything dangerous.
Do
: > any of you?
: >     The JCNA waiver, or the ABFM waiver I sent a couple of days ago
should
: > be sufficient without terrorising the potential participants. Opinions?
: >                                             Gregory