[JONAT] Vandusen All British Field Meet

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 12 23:03:02 2003

Thanks Bob.
                        Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <engl@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 6:25 PM
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Vandusen All British Field Meet

: Gregory
:
: I'll see if I can't put together a poster or two for the Western Driver
: desk, as well as a notice for the bulletin board.
:
: I won't be at the meet and greet, as my wife and I are visiting friends
: Friday night.  Anyone else going?
:
: Bob England
: '69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
: Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
: Route Coordinator
: http://www.jonat.org
:
: