[JONAT] Houston Sector - bypassing Dallas

Jagboard Administrator jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Nov 13 07:33:01 2003

--B_3151556750_70364277

Dear JONAT =B3Powers That Be,=B2

In an attempt to be proactive on the marketing/accomodations side of things=
,
how many participants are we expecting to come through the N.O. Sector?  I
read about 25 for some other areas=8Bis this expected to be consistent
throughout?

Thanks,

Trey

--B_3151556750_70364277

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [JONAT] Houston Sector - bypassing Dallas</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Dear JONAT &#8220;Powers That Be,&#8221;<BR>
<BR>
In an attempt to be proactive on the marketing/accomodations side of things=
, how many participants are we expecting to come through the N.O. Sector? &n=
bsp;I read about 25 for some other areas&#8212;is this expected to be consis=
tent throughout?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>