[JONAT] RE: Hello JONAT

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Nov 14 09:53:23 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C3AA9D.68BB0420

Hello Hudson !

Regarding the numbers at Tour start and end, there was a bit of discussion
on this in the past day or so.  Numbers I will expect will be reflected
mostly in local participation, but I also think the start and end of Tour
events will attract quite a few extra provided we get our publicity machine
pumped up.  Exact numbers ... tough to say at this point.

Looking at the Festival of Exotic Cars link, it looks like they are planning
to have Jaguar as the featured marque in 2005, but do not have a marque for
2004.  Any chance of getting them to move that up to 2004 as a tie in to our
event?

I'll update the route maps on the webpage this weekend per your note.  Any
thoughts on end-of-tour route yet?

I've been thinking about "The Tour Torch" since we met.  Maybe we can hit up
Jaguar North America for one of those six foot leapers they have in front of
their dealerships ;o) ... well maybe not.  But they might have something a
tad smaller we can use.  I think we're building up to a formal contact with
them soon, so this could go on the agenda.  I'm posting this note to the
JONAT list (hope you don't mind), so perhaps there are other ideas out there
for a "Torch"

I look forward to your comments on the press release.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org <http://www.jonat.org/>