SC Conference Call(s): - [JONAT] Assistant Sector Coordinators List Update

Brad Preiss jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Nov 22 01:31:01 2003

Tony,

I would have to respectfully disagree - typing text is immensely slower then
even the worst Internet connection - and would not be a problem in that
format.

However,

 I do agree that only the "three nearest" SC's should be involved - BUT -
when you think about that - the nearest "three" would also mean that you
would have to attend at least three meetings MINIMUM. The "three" outside
your original core three original SC's would still contact you to join the
"next further three" and so on.... so there would be overlap back on each SC
on either side...not good.

Ok - read that again - it does make sense ( to me anyway ) and it would
cause three meetings (or more) for each SC...

Hmmmm....guess we should think this through...

Bob - in the mean time I'll just e-mail my nearest SC's - HA!! - sorry for
all the trouble!!!

"Trouble Maker" Brad....