SC Conference Call(s): - [JONAT] Assistant Sector Coordinators List Update

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Nov 22 10:39:01 2003

This is all sounding a bit complicated. As far as I am concerned, I need to
know when the group is arriving in my region, and when it is leaving my
area. For this I need to coordinate with the formaer and next section
coordinators. Pretty much everything else is extra. Are we not
over-organising? This is not an all expense paid tour, tips included. My
understanding is that we provide guidance regarding hotels, restaurants,
services, roads, side trips; that we have some sort of organised meal(s),
and that beyond that we leave people to do what they do best - drive their
Jaguars and have fun seeing the sights around Canada and the US, meeting new
people.  I am getting the impression that some SC's have too much time on
their hands. Respectfully,
                                                                Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Preiss" <bpreiss@cox.net>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 12:29 AM
Subject: RE: SC Conference Call(s): - [JONAT] Assistant Sector Coordinators
List Update

: Tony,
:
: I would have to respectfully disagree - typing text is immensely slower
then
: even the worst Internet connection - and would not be a problem in that
: format.
:
: However,
:
:  I do agree that only the "three nearest" SC's should be involved - BUT -
: when you think about that - the nearest "three" would also mean that you
: would have to attend at least three meetings MINIMUM. The "three" outside
: your original core three original SC's would still contact you to join the
: "next further three" and so on.... so there would be overlap back on each
SC
: on either side...not good.
:
: Ok - read that again - it does make sense ( to me anyway ) and it would
: cause three meetings (or more) for each SC...
:
: Hmmmm....guess we should think this through...
:
: Bob - in the mean time I'll just e-mail my nearest SC's - HA!! - sorry for
: all the trouble!!!
:
: "Trouble Maker" Brad....
: