[JONAT] New Accommodations Coordinator

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Nov 23 23:50:01 2003

--=====================_20306208==.ALT

I think each SC should pick the hotel for the night.
that way everyone will be in one place and we can get the best rates.
If people are familiar with the area they can make their reservation
wherever they would like.

We pick it.
you stay or you don't.
simple.
Ron de LA

At 09:55 PM 11/23/2003, Mark Stephenson wrote:
>Thanks for the assistance, Kim.
>
>We have 25 rooms blocked at the Holiday Inn Express in Page Arizona until 30
>days prior to our arrival. Our tour members who call the hotel (not the
>national number) and mention JONAT will receive the special rate. I'm not
>sure if the rate is available after 30 days prior, or if reservations after
>the 25 will receive the special rate.
>
>My question is, what is the division of labor. Do you want to pick choose
>some of the hotels, have us to pick the hotel and have you call and
>negotiate the rates, or do you want us to both and just have you verify that
>we've reached an acceptible agreement?
>
>Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona
>Jaguar Owners North American Tour (www.jonat.org)
>

>________________________________

--=====================_20306208==.ALT

that way everyone will be in one place and we can get the best
rates.<br>
If people are familiar with the area they can make their reservation
wherever they would like.<br><br>
We pick it.<br>
you stay or you don't.<br>
simple.<br>
Ron de LA<br><br>
At 09:55 PM 11/23/2003, Mark Stephenson wrote:<br>
Kim.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
We have 25 rooms blocked at the Holiday Inn Express in Page Arizona until
30<br>
days prior to our arrival. Our tour members who call the hotel (not
the<br>
national number) and mention JONAT will receive the special rate. I'm
not<br>
sure if the rate is available after 30 days prior, or if reservations
after<br>
the 25 will receive the special rate.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
My question is, what is the division of labor. Do you want to pick
choose<br>
some of the hotels, have us to pick the hotel and have you call and<br>
negotiate the rates, or do you want us to both and just have you verify
that<br>
we've reached an acceptible agreement?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona<br>
Jaguar Owners North American Tour
(<a href="http://www.jonat.org/" eudora="autourl">www.jonat.org</a>)
________________________________<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>From:
jonat-admin@autox.team.net
[<a href="mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net" eudora="autourl">mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net</a>]<br>
On Behalf Of Bob<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Sent:
Sunday, November 23, 2003 8:58 PM<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>To: JONAT
MailList; jonat-chat@autox.team.net<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Subject:
[JONAT] New Accommodations Coordinator<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Kim Priess
(Fairfax VA) has volunteered to do some accommodations<br>
coordination for us, seeing if we can get some good prices on hotels
and<br>
such at an overall Tour level.&nbsp; She has been in the meeting/event
planning<br>
industry for over 15 years and will definitely be an asset to the
Tour.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I have
signed Kim up for this mailing list, so if you have any<br>
questions, comments, or concerns, send them to the list and she will get
the<br>
message.&nbsp; I'll also add a link on the webpage so you can contact
her<br>
directly.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Perhaps
any of the Sector Coordinator's out there who have already<br>
made Hotel arrangements can let Kim know so she has a bit of a background
in<br>
how far along we are.&nbsp; For example, in my own home Sector (Regina),
the<br>
committee has blocked off rooms in two hotels that are not affiliated
with<br>
chains (Cypress Park Resort Inn and the Temple Gardens Mineral Spa), and
one<br>
with an affiliation (the Hotel Saskatchewan Radisson Plaza). <br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Welcome
Kim !<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Bob
England<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>'69 E-Type
&amp; '72 XJ6<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Jaguar
Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Route
Coordinator<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><a href="http://www.jonat.org/" eudora="autourl">http://www.jonat.org</a>