[JONAT] Re: Houston Sector --> Route Change

Robert MacLeay jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Nov 25 01:47:01 2003

--B_3152569339_605226

Nothing and no one at my end.  I drove through northern Kansas in January,
but that's the limit of my knowledge of the state.  Last time I was in Texas
and Oklahoma was 1964.

--

Robert MacLeay  -  Denver, CO
1990 VDP Majestic

--B_3152569339_605226

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Houston Sector --&gt; Route Change</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Geneva"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Nothing and no one at my=
 end. &nbsp;I drove through northern Kansas in January, but that's the limit=
 of my knowledge of the state. &nbsp;Last time I was in Texas and Oklahoma w=
as 1964. &nbsp;<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
<BR>
on 11/24/03 6:47 PM, Bob at engl@accesscomm.ca wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></SPAN><BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"=
>Mark<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Have you thought any more about changing the rout=
e out of Houston to the west through Austin instead of north through Dallas?=
 &nbsp;I've put a (LITTLE) more thought into it, and the days to complete th=
e alternate route would be about the same so timing would be a non issue. &n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I think it would be a little much to split this between your=
self and Robert in Denver, so we'd likely need an additional sector coordina=
tor between you two (?) - do either of you have any contacts along this rout=
e that might be interested in coordinating a Sector?<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I guess I should back up a bit ... is this the ro=
ute the Tour should take ?<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#008000"><B>Bob England<BR>
</B></FONT></FONT></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#008000"><B><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></B></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
-- <BR>
<BR>
Robert MacLeay &nbsp;- &nbsp;Denver, CO<BR>
1990 VDP Majestic<BR>
Colorado Sector Coordinator<BR>
Jaguar Owners North American Tour 2004 &nbsp;- &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://jonat.=
org">http://jonat.org</a><BR>