[JONAT] RE: San Diego Addition for 2004; Re: JONAT Route

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Oct 16 22:50:01 2003

Jamie,

It's secret, so I don't know. ;-) Actually, I have no idea. I just grabbed
my Rand McNally Road Atlas and took a look at the various roads between Lake
Havasu City and San Diego. If Hazel accepts the job, she can decide how to
go from my hand off to hers and fit it in the available time.

Mark