[JONAT] San Diego Sector

Bob England jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Oct 18 12:52:01 2003

I have added San Diego to the JONAT route and itinerary (see WebPages).  It
did not wind up adding any time to the Tour has there was one extra night in
Los Vegas that translated into the extra day going through San Diego.

Hazel ... I have put together a very preliminary route with stopover between
Lake Havasu (Mark) and San Diego.  Please take a look and advise what the
right route and timing should be.

Ron ... I've put the hand-off right in San Diego to your sector.  Please
work with Hazel to let me know if that makes any sense or not, and also how
the route between San Diego and LA might change to make a nicer drive.

And WELCOME HAZEL to the Sector Coordinator's mailing list.

[Also, for those who have not given me the name and e-mail address of your
2IC's, please get this to me ASAP!)

Thanks.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org