[JONAT] victoria/vancouver

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 8 09:47:01 2004

The hotels have been arranged in Victoria and Vancouver, and links are
available from our sector page. There will be a user-pay dinner on Thursday
night (May 20) at the Fireside Grille in Victoria. Friday, a run to Nanaimo
to take the ferry to North Vancouver.
    Participants must make their ferry reservations (number available on the
sector page) for  an afternoon crossing (the ferries run hourly).

I NEED verification that the group coming from the previous sector will
cross from Port Angeles on Thursday morning, May 20. Jamie? Allison?

                                    Gregory