[JONAT] ACTION REQUIRED - Sector Webpages

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 8 10:10:01 2004

Hi SC's,
Some SC's have been updating their sector pages (kudos!)
Some SC's have not.
In an attempt to make this easier for you, I have modified the code so
that your assigned ASC(s) can also update your sector pages.

Each sector needs to have the following correctly identified
Stuff(Minumum):
* ASC(s) as required
* Start Location
* Start Time

Potential Sector Participants will be relying on this information.

Please, if you are an SC, take a few moments to get a start on this. The
point of these pages is so that YOU can update important information
that your sector participants would need to know, real-time and
easy-as-pie.

These pages will be viewable on the website once we get more information
listed.

http://jonat.org/sector/info.cfm

Thank you for updating your sector.
Greg