[JONAT] SC / ASC Phone Numbers Revealed on website?!?

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 11 18:42:01 2004

Hello SC's and ASC's,
As the tour draws nearer, I would like to know if any of you SC's and
ASC's mind having the following information shown on your sector
information pages. (The info would be shown when somebody clicks on your
name):

SC/ASC - Phone
SC/ASC - Cel Phone
SC/ASC - Email

This information would be drawn from your JONAT profile.
Your information (as shown above) would be visible only to JONAT members
who are currently logged in.
Casual visitors or Search Engines visiting the JONAT website would not
be able to see your information.

The reason I'm asking is because when you signed up for the tour, our
Privacy policy stated that those fields were private.

If you are OK with the above proposal, no action is necessary.

Please only reply to me if you are not comfortable with having your
information visible to other JONAT members.

Greg