[JONAT] Photos on WebPages

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 11 15:35:05 2004

Christina ... I am forwarding your note to Greg Meboe (all powerful
webmaster).  He should be able to help you out on this.  Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of SidPacks@aol.com
Sent: April 11, 2004 3:21 PM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Cc: Kd7cxe@aol.com; william@WBolliger.com; SidPacks@aol.com
Subject: [JONAT-chat] Re: Jonat-chat digest, Vol 1 #82 - 1 msg

Subject: Sector Webpages -- To Bob England;
A general question:

Inputting narrative information into the Sector webpages, the way you have
them set up, is real slick.  I just finished including some information for
the
Oregon Sector.  It hits the limits of my computer skills, however, when it
comes to photographs.  I have some pretty high-resolution imagery I could
include, but I know they are big files and if people want to view or print
them, I
was concerned about download time.  I know there is a way to copy and paste
imagery so that it is a small file.  Should I just send you the jpegs and
let you
put them in at the right places or is there a better way to do this where it
doesn't create a problem?  I was wondering, also, if the websites that I
entered could be made "blue" so that people could click on them and go
directly to
the websites for information...?  Thanks.

Christina Lilienthal
Oregon ASC
1978 XJV12L
JOCO