[JONAT] SC's - PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WEBPAGES

Joe Kronenwetter jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 12 13:16:02 2004

Bob,

I have been unable to determine how to import the map from Microsoft Streets
and Trips to the web site.  Perhaps you could forward the attached file to
your webmaster and he can arrange it.  When you open the map, you will see
the route as follows:

Receive handoff from Ohio sector at lunchtime in Pymatunung, Pennsylvania on
Tuesday, June 15
Lead the tour through Erie, Pennsylvania on Route I 90
Shift from I 90 to Route 5 in Silver Springs, NY
Take Route 5 to Buffalo, New York
Take Route I 190 in Buffalo to Peace Bridge exit (Exit 9)
Cross the Peace Bridge from Buffalo, N.Y. to Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
Niagara Parkway (beautiful 2 lane winding riverfront) from Fort Erie to
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Overnight at Marriott, 6740 Fallsview Dr. (Oakes Dr.) in Niagara Falls,
Ontario, Canada
(arrive around 5:30 PM for dinner)
Handoff to Toronto sector at breakfast in Niagara Falls.

The website for the Marriott Fallsview is:

www.niagarafallsmarriott.com

The room rates at this time are 169.00 Canadian ($127.00) for a standard
room without a view of Niagara Falls.  The rooms with a view begin at 189.00
Cdn ($142.00 US) and are the best views of the Horseshoe falls at this time.
  (New hotels going up each week with increasingly better views).

There are literally hundreds of chain hotels and small mom and pop places
including bed and breakfast facilities throughout the city.  Those more cost
conscious will be able to find something in virtually any price range.

To override Microsoft Streets and Trips internal software preferences, I
have added five waypoints to maintain the route on more scenic roads.  These
will not be stops on the route.

If you can import the attachment directly, this should provide all the
information you require.

Please advise if this is acceptable.  If not, I would be willing to attempt
to update the web page or import the attached map if your webmaster can
provide guidance.  Let me know your preference.

Best regards,

Joe Kronenwetter