[JONAT] Ohio Route

Jeff Snook jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Apr 16 15:54:01 2004

Hi Bob,

I am taking the handoff from the Detroit guys at Cabellas (a large
outdoor/sports store) in Dundee, MI.  Hopefully around 10:00 Monday, June
14th.  Following is the route to our Museum for a lunch stop (and tour) and
then off towards Cleveland where John Scholl picks up the route.

Handoff at Cabellas, Dundee, MI, US 23 and Michigan SR 50
US Route 23 South to (and around) Toledo, OH
Exit #2, Perrysburg Ohio, Ohio Rt. 25
Left (North) on Rt. 25 to Ohio Rt. 65
Left (Southwest) on Ohio Rt. 65 towards Grand Rapids, OH
Left (South) on Ohio Rt. 235
Left (East) on US Rt. 6
Left (North) on County Home Rd (1/2 mile past I-75)
Right on Victory Lane and into Snook's Dream Cars parking lot.
After Lunch
Right (North) on County Home Rd.
Right (East) on Ohio Rt. 105
Left (North) on Scotch Ridge Rd (to stay on Rt. 105)
Stay on Rt. 105 through Pemberville and Woodville

Looks like you got the rest of the Ohio route from Woodville from John
Scholl

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com