[JONAT] Lets Complicate the Tour

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Feb 1 09:31:02 2004

Steve:
    You are correct, and like you, I think this getting to be a train
running wild down the track.
    Simple = fun. Complicated = headaches for SCs. My thoughts:  User pay, a
low central fee, a simple decal sent from JONAT in response to registration,
and the rest is up to individual sectors.
                                                    Gregory

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Ferring" <jag140@optonline.net>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Lets Complicate the Tour

: Hello All, I am not in favour of collecting fees.
: That said I am not against someone making a few hats and charging for
: them.
: The New York - New Jersey sector will not be charging a sector fee. All
: accomodation costs and activities are going to be paid by the sector
: participants.
: As sector coordinator, my job is to provide a recommended accomodation,
: list of activities available nearby for the days in sector, and a
: routing that takes a scenic view of the countryside from the northern
: handoff point to the southern.
: Please correct me if this has gotten to be more than a fun tour of the
: country(side).
: Steve Ferring
:
:
: JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list
: REPLY TO : JONAT@autox.team.net
: www.jonat.org